Terms & Conditions
ANAKO E-STORE POLICY
Paynamics acts as our payment platform with the following web payment features:
- SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
Credit Card information is stored in Paynamics system, integrated with SSL Certificate.
MULTIPLE PAYMENT METHODS
Supports Credit Card, Bancnet, Paypal, Gcash and other Global Payment Options. Customers can choose what payment method they are comfortable with during the checkout process.
- TRUST POLICIES
Paynamics strengthens and promotes e-commerce transactions through trust policies. These policies assure both Anako and customers
that they are transacting within a safe and fair environment.
During the checkout process, customer will be redirected to a payment page hosted by Paynamics to select the preferred payment option. Upon payment completion, Paynamics will redirect the customer back to the Anako E-store for order processing fulfillment.
1. Anako E-Store reserves the right to change the price of products without prior notice and at any time without giving any reason thereof.
2. Price is subject to change depending on Anako E-store promotion programs. Anako does not commit to offering the same price for re-orders.
PICK-UP, DELIVERY, AND SHIPPING
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Anako will ship only to the SHIPPING ADDRESS provided. Changes in shipping address after the order has been shipped out is not allowed.
- Anako cannot commit fixed delivery time. The customer or an authorized representative must be there to receive the order; otherwise, the transaction shall be marked as a failed delivery and the order shall be returned to our hub.
- Re-processing of an order due to failed delivery shall incur additional shipping/handling and storage fees. (Note: Same-day delivery and same-day pickup transactions are currently not available).
We will process and ship your orders after confirmation of your payment. For orders within Metro Manila, shipping usually takes 3-5 business days. And for provincial addresses, 5-10 business days. (Note: No courier pick-up on Saturdays and Sundays).
TECHNICAL AND AFTER-SALES INQUIRIES
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Returns due to change of mind will not be accepted.
A defective item covered by warranty can only be returned subject to the terms and conditions, and upon compliance with the procedure below. It is understood that a claim for a defective item shall undergo an assessment by our support/technical team and when necessary, a referral to the manufacturer for its assessment. Replacement of the item shall be upon the discretion of our technical team and/or the manufacturer.
Return & Exchange Procedures:
- Fill out the Return Merchandise Application (RMA).
- Email the RMA firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement request within seven (7) business days upon receipt of item.
- Indicate “RMA_ORDER #” in the subject field.
Include your name, contact number, item description and serial number, date received, incident report, photos of item in the email body.
- Wait for our support personnel to get back to you for our technical team’s and/or manufacturer's findings, and for further requirements, if any.
The return of items MUST CONFORM to the rules below:
- Claims for returns of items with visible damage shall STRICTLY be accepted only within seven (7) business days from receipt of the item. Claims after that period are no longer eligible for replacement, except those under- Warranty Policy letter (B).
- Returns should be presented with the ORIGINAL INVOICE/RECEIPT and should be in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING and IN GOOD CONDITION. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented or scratched may be denied a return.
- Items bought as a package should be returned as a package.
- Return and replacement of customized items will NOT BE ACCEPTED. Custom Order items are items where a customer has requested specific attributes (e.g., finish, color, size) or where a manufacturer builds only to order.
- Claims for defect and/or for replacement of defective item is subject to our and/or manufacturer’s assessment. In the event that replacement is no longer practicable, Anako may either offer the customer a similar item of the same quality or a cancellation at no further cost to client and Anako.
Cancellation of order is not encouraged. However, Anako allows cancellation of an order for an online item or several items provided that the ff. conditions are met:
- The item(s) are not yet shipped (for delivery transaction);
- The item(s) are not yet ordered from the manufacturer/supplier;
Consequently, any vouchers, discounts, or promotions applied in the order cannot be reused. Orders that are prepaid via credit/debit cards will be reversed automatically to your account within one to two billing cycles (one billing cycle is 1 month); depending on your bank policy. Any charges for such reversal shall be for your account. The remaining order’s value after you canceled one or several items has to fulfill the same conditions for discount, promotions, or minimum basket fee exemption applied to the order. If not, your order may be canceled.
A. Product quality is strictly inspected by Anako’s Quality Control team. It is further covered by the Manufacturer’s Product Warranty. All claims for damages on the product shall undergo investigation.
(a) Visible Damage- Any claim arising from visible damage shall be filed within 7 business days upon receipt of the item, in accordance with the conditions and procedure under Return and Exchange Policy.
(b) Other Damages – Any claim arising from other damages not visible shall be filed by the client within a reasonable period but not exceeding one (1) month from date of receipt and in accordance with the conditions and procedure under Return and Exchange Policy. In cases the claim is proven to be a factory defect, no replacement shall be made until the principal foreign supplier renders a final resolution on the claim.
(c) No Warranty - Anako’s expressed warranty shall not apply to any item damaged as a result of any accident, negligence, use in any application for which the item is not designed or intended, modifications after the fact including combination with products or accessories not specifically authorized by Anako or manufacturer, or by any other causes unrelated to defective workmanship, materials or manufacture.
B. Product Service Warranty, whenever stated, covers the cost of repair – check-up and labor service only. The warranty coverage is from date of purchase to end of allotted warranty period. (For example: 1 year warranty for a VALVE bought on March 3, 2020 is covered from March 3, 2020 until March 2, 2021).
In case where the item is no longer covered by warranty, the cost that will be incurred in replacing part/s shall be shouldered by the customer.
If and when, replacement part/s are needed to complete a repair; customer expressly agrees to wait until said needed parts have been delivered and repair is completed.
Warranty terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
The warranty becomes void or null if:
- The serial no. / model no. of the product has been tampered with or removed.
- The product was serviced/returned beyond the given warranty period.
- The product was serviced/repaired by another entity other than Anako.
- Defects arising from customer misuse automatically revokes the product and service warranties. All costs concerning repair of the defective item shall be at the expense of the customer.
**THE ANAKO E-STORE POLICY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE